Monday, January 26, 2009

Issues in Flowers for Algernon: Intrapersonal

Take note: This is an ACE project. I am not mentally challenged.


Today I feel very sad, very very sad. I donno why the children are so bad. I am angry and sad. I come home and I cries loudly. Mummy ask me why I cry. I told her when I am walking in the park today I see two people playing with toys in a garden. They look very happy. I want to play with them and say hi. So I ring the doorbell and wave. But when they see me they point at me and laugh and run away. I am very angry and no understand. Why they run away when I want to make friend and play with them? Is it they don’t want to be my friend? I very angry and hit the gate very hard and press the doorbell a lot of times and ask them open the door. But they run into the house. I even more angrier and shout. I climb over the gate then I see a cute doggy. I want to pet it but it bite my hand. I very scared and confused. Me hand is now red and hurts so I quickly run away to my house and hide under the bed. Why even doggy don’t want to make friend with me? Nobody want to be my friend. I am very sad and cries loudly.

Tonight Mummy want me to bathe. I am still angrys and don’t care and run and hide. When Mummy finds me and asks me to bathe I shout at her. I don’t like to bathe. I want to stay up and play too. Mummy says I must bathe or else insects will bite me but I still hide under the bed. Mummy try to drag me to the bathroom. I am very very angrys and bite her arm very hard and run away again. Why I must bathe everyday and cannot stay up and play? It’s so unfair! Mummy says she don’t care about me anymore and go inside her bedroom and slam the door very loudly. I am very sad. Nobody, even Mummy, wants me. I cries and goes to lie down on my bed. I tries to sleep but my body is very itchy and I keep scratching it. I donno why and keep turning and cannot sleep until the next day. Maybe next time I will bathe before I sleeps.



2 comments:

  1. Me thinks that if you were mentally challenged you would'nt be feeling frustration, anger, doubting authority and rebellious. It's too complicated for mentally challenged people to understand. And your spellings very good for a mentally challenged person. ( Sorry I'm very straight-forward)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that that would depand on how severe the mental disability is.For the character in my story,he is smart enough to have emotions such as anger and frustration.

    ReplyDelete